Normand Forest Leadership Program (with 1500 $ scholarship)
1st edition: 2018-2019 academic year
Be a leader, have an impact… and help finance your studies with a $1,500 scholarship!
In addition to receiving a scholarship, the selected group of undergraduate students will take on a leadership role and help shape the student experience at the University of Sudbury.
As they learn about governance, students involved in this program will also advise the President and Vice-Chancellor on a variety of topics, and provide feedback and opinions reflective of the student body, in order to enhance their educational and social experiences while at the University of Sudbury.
• Workshops on governance
• Discussion forums on student experience, programming, institutional policies, various initiatives, etc.
• Participation in various Senate and Board of Regents committees, thus the possibility to play a key role in the governance of the institution
• Professional networking opportunities
To qualify, you must:
• Be enrolled in 6 credits or more at the University of Sudbury or residing in its Residence
• Fill out and submit the application or be recommended by a professor or administrator of the University
Application deadline: September 30th