Call for papers - Undergraduate Journal of Indigenous Studies: Dbaajmowin, Vol 4
The Indigenous Studies department at the University of Sudbury is pleased to announce a call for papers for its Undergraduate Journal of Indigenous Studies: Dbaajmowin, Volume 4.
Submissions will be accepted from all undergraduate students writing in the area of Indigenous Studies who are presently enrolled at the University of Sudbury, Laurentian, Huntington, and Thorneloe universities. We will be accepting papers from a variety of related topics including:
● Indigenous cultural resurgence and environmental protection
● Indigenous education and research methods
● Urban Indigenous Studies
● Indigenous feminism
● Indigenous languages
● Indigenous health, wellness, and food security,
● Queer Indigenous studies, Two-Spirit perspectives, and LGBTQ2IA+ scholarship
● Indigenous governance, treaties, and rights,
● Indigenous Critical Theory
● Indigenous theatre and the arts
The Undergraduate Journal of Indigenous Studies will accept articles between 2500 to 5000 words, written in accordance with APA in-text citation formatting.
The deadline for Submission is January 31, 2021.
Please send correspondence to: Assistant Editor Megan Lalonde email@example.com and Kevin Fitzmaurice Kfitzmaurice@usudbury.ca.