PHIL - Program Options
Bachelor of Arts (general) in Philosophy (3 years)Total 90 credits
CONCENTRATION IN PHILOSOPHY (36 PHIL credits required)
- PHIL 1115E - Introduction to Philosophy
- PHIL 2506E - Critical Thinking
- PHIL 2306E - Moral and Political Views in Ancient Greek Philosophy
- PHIL 2327E - The Rationalists from Descartes to Leibniz
- PHIL 2307E - World View and Knowledge in Ancient Greek Philosophy
- PHIL 2336E - Logic
- PHIL 2326E - The Empiricists from Locke to Hume
+ 6 PHIL credits from the 3000 level courses
+ 12 additional elective PHIL credits
+ 54 elective credits
*B.A. requirements (18 credits)
All students are required to take 6 credits of courses promoting linguistic awareness, 6 credits of courses promoting scientific literacy and 6 credits of courses with indigenous content within their B.A., as per the regulations. Courses fulfilling these requirements may be taken as electives or as part of a minor, concentration, major or specialization.
Note: Students may not exceed 42 credits at the 1000 or 9100 level in their degree program.