Library HoursWinter (September to April)
Tuesday to Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Weekends and Holidays: Closed
Summer (May to August)
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Closed from noon to 1:00 p.m.
Weekends and holidays: Closed
LocationUniversity of Sudbury
2nd floor - Room 213
705-673-5661 ext. 216
Books borrowed from the Library at the University of Sudbury must be returned to the Library at the University of Sudbury. After hours, a drop box is available on Manitou Road at the east entrance of the University of Sudbury.
University of Sudbury Laurentian Campus
Search the Library Catalogue
CollectionsThe University of Sudbury has collections specialized in the following subjects:
- Communication publique/journalism
- Folklore and ethnology (Research Guide - French only)
- Indigenous Studies
- Religious Studies
Reference materials are kept in the main section of the library.
All patrons may make suggestions to improve the collection! There is a suggestion box in the library.
NEW IN THE LIBRARY
- Books, journals, DVDs, CDs, and newspapers
- Access to computers, printers and wireless internet
- Photocopies at $0.10/page
- Projectors, screens, and other audiovisual equipment
Click below to hear the podcast featuring Dr. Paul Laverdure, Director of the University of Sudbury library:
|Paul Laverdure, Ph.D.