Normand Forest Leadership Program
Congratulations to the student participants:
- 2020-2021: Vivianne Claude, El Hadji Baye Dame Diop, Mohammed El Mendri, Isabelle Minor et Zachary Zarichney
- 2019-2020: Aryan Puri, Isabelle Minor et Mikèla Lemieux
- 2018-2019: Cassidy Bilash, Michelle Hanna, Sierra Peskett, Jordon Williams
Deadline: September 30
Associated scholarship: up to $1,500
Be a leader, have an impact… and help finance your studies!
In addition to receiving a scholarship, students selected for the Normand Forest Leadership Program will form a group of undergraduate students that will take on a leadership role and help shape the student experience at the University of Sudbury. Students will meet periodically to discuss programming and activities, participate in university governance, engage in professional and leadership development training as well as networking opportunities.
As they learn about governance, students involved in this program will also be tasked with advising the President and Vice-Chancellor on a variety of topics, discuss current issues at the university and provide feedback and opinions reflective of the student body in order to enhance their educational and social experiences while at the University of Sudbury.
-Workshops on governance
-Discussion forums on student experience, programming, institutional policies, various initiatives, etc.
-Participation in various Senate and Board of Regents committees, thus the possibility to play a key role in the governance of the institution and have an impact
-Professional networking opportunities
In order to qualify for the program, applicants must:
• Be enrolled in 6 credits or more at the University of Sudbury or residing in its Residence
• Fill out and submit the application or be recommended by a professor or administrator of the University
Contact for questions and to submit completed forms: firstname.lastname@example.org