Scholarships and Bursaries
Application deadline: September 30 of every year
Note: Applicants are only required to fill out the general scholarship application one time (there is no need to apply for each individual scholarship seen in the list further down this page).
In order to qualify for a scholarship, applicants must:
- Be enrolled in 6 credits or more at the University of Sudbury.
- Have completed at least 30 credits in the last year and scored an average of 75% or more.
- You must fill out and submit the application!
FINANCIAL AID BURSARIES
*First term: September 30 of every year
*Second Term: January 31 of every year
Note: Applicants are only required to fill out the general financial aid bursary application one time (there is no need to apply for each individual scholarship seen below).To qualify, you must:
- Have taken at least 6 credits at the University of Sudbury in the current or previous year.
- Fill out and submit an application before the deadline!
List of SCHOLARSHIPS AND BURSARIES
THE SACRED HEART COLLEGE ALUMNI BURSARY
This bursary is awarded to a francophone student; it was founded in 1969 by the Sudbury Chapter of the alumni of Collège du Sacré-Coeur.
The BURSARIES OF THE FONDATION SACRÉ-COEUR
THE MSGR AUGUSTE VAILLANCOURT BURSARIES
Msgr Vaillancourt (1909-1991), a priest of the diocese of Sault Sainte-Marie served for many years as Pastor at Sacré-Coeur, Parish in Sturgeon Falls. A devoted alumnus of Collège du Sacré-Coeur, he set aside monies over the years to help young Franco-Ontarians from the diocese receive a university education.